Section One. – Forging the seal of the Government of the Philippine Islands, the signature or stamp of the Chief Executive.
- Counterfeiting the great seal of the Government of the Philippine Islands, forging the signature or stamp of the Chief Executive
- Using forged signature or counterfeit seal or stamp
- Making and importing and uttering false coins
- Mutilation of coins; Importation and utterance of mutilated coins
- Selling of false or mutilated coin, without connivance
Section Three. – Forging treasury or bank notes, obligations and securities; importing and uttering false or forged notes, obligations and securities.
- Forging treasury or bank notes on other documents payable to bearer; importing, and uttering such false or forged notes and documents
- Counterfeiting, importing and uttering instruments not payable to bearer
- Illegal possession and use of false treasury or bank notes and other instruments of credit
Section Four. – Falsification of legislative, public, commercial, and private documents, and wireless, telegraph, and telephone message.
- Falsification of legislative documents
- Falsification by public officer, employee or notary or ecclesiastic minister
- Falsification by private individual
- Use of falsified documents
- Falsification of wireless, cable, telegraph and telephone messages
- Use of said falsified messages
Section Five. – Falsification of medical certificates, certificates of merit or services and the like.
- False medical certificates, false certificates of merits or service, etc.
- Using false certificates
- Manufacturing of instruments or implements for falsification
- Possession of instruments or implements for falsification
Section One. – Usurpation of authority, rank, title, and improper use of names, uniforms and insignia.
- Usurpation of authority or official functions
- Using fictitious name
- Concealing true name
- Illegal use of uniforms or insignia
- False testimony against a defendant
- False testimony favorable to the defendants
- False testimony in civil cases
- False testimony in other cases
- Perjury in solemn affirmation
- Offering false testimony in evidence
- Importation and disposition of falsely marked articles or merchandise made of gold, silver, or other precious metals or their alloys
- Subsisting and altering trade-mark, trade-names, or service marks
- Unfair competition, fraudulent registration of trade-mark, trade-name or service mark, fraudulent designation of origin, and false description