1. VENUE OF ACTIONS a. Venue of real actions Actions affecting title to or possession of real property, or interest […]
1. WHO MAY BE PARTIES Plaintiff and defendant Only natural or juridical persons, or entities authorized by law may be […]
1. Coverage a. IN WHAT COURTS APPLICABLE These Rules shall apply in all the courts, except as otherwise provided by […]
1. IN GENERAL The doctrine of judicial stability or non-interference in the regular orders or judgments of a co-equal court […]
1. CONCEPT Save for the single specific instance provided by the Constitution under Section 18, Article VII, cases the resolution […]
1. CONCEPT a. 1987 Constitution SECTION 5. The Supreme Court shall have the following powers: x x x (5) Promulgate […]
1. SUBSTANTIVE LAW The Supreme Court’s sole prerogative to issue, amend, or repeal procedural rules is limited to the preservation […]
I, do solemnly swear that I will maintain allegiance to the Republic of the Philippines, I will support the Constitution and obey the laws as well as the legal orders of the duly constituted authorities therein; I will do no falsehood, nor consent to the doing of any in court; I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any groundless, false or unlawful suit, or give aid nor consent to the same; I will delay no man for money or malice, and will conduct myself as a lawyer according to the best of my knowledge and discretion, with all good fidelity as well to the courts as to my clients; and I impose upon myself these voluntary obligations without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. So help me God.
Canon 14: A lawyer shall not refuse his service to the needy.